Friday, February 14, 2020
Thursday, February 13, 2020
|Creamy Cheesy Pie|
ready to cut into slices
At home the week before I had baked a cheesecake that required more than one package of cream cheese and it was baked in a springform pan. There were many step by step directions, too. Considering the time it took me to prep the cheesecake I had made and how easy my MIL's was to prepare, this one has become a fave with me! Oh, the one I had made was delicious, but why spend extra time prepping a food when there is another option?
Creamy Cheesy Pie is also a fave here, because it is a recipe handed down to me!
If and whenever you happen to be looking for a simple, yet very tasty dessert, prepare this if your family enjoys cheesecake!
- I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese when I make it, now. It's because I'm always trying to reduce cholesterol when cooking.
- I also use 1% Milk + 2 teaspoons powdered dry milk when prepping any pudding mix.
(1) Premade Graham Cracker Pie Shell
(1) 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
(1) package Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding mix
(2) Cups Milk
- Prepare Pudding according to package directions.
- Place Cream Cheese in medium sized bowl.
- Pour hot Pudding over Cream Cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Graham Cracker Crust. Smooth mixture to crust edge.
- Cool about 30 Minutes. Then, cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into needed slices. Add Whipped Cream on top and berries on the side.
- Refrigerate remaining slices.