Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Last Cup of Buttermilk

After preparing Awesome Oatmeal Pancakes is there one cup of buttermilk remaining in the container? How do you use that one remaining cup?

Last weekend I located an easy Irish Soda Bread recipe that requires one cup of buttermilk. Thank you, Charli and Me, for posting the absolutely delicious raisin filled bread recipe.

In my (gas) oven I needed to bake the bread an extra 15 minutes at 375°F. This weekend I baked two more Irish Soda Breads to share with my family. I know how I will always use the remaining cup of buttermilk!

Positively Yummy!

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am ready to make the Irish Soda bread again, too. I needed an extra 15 minutes, too but I didn't use the raisins so I thought altering the recipe might have made a difference. I would like to try it with fruit next time! I'll need to make a loaf for my hubby and another one with raisins for me! lol Love your blog!