Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Solar Green Tea

On this sunny Wednesday in May is it really 96°F outside? Oh, it sure is! Time to enjoy a glass of icy, cold solar Green Tea. Ah, that sounds so good!

Yesterday, the Green Tea brewed in my sunny front window. My favorite glass pitcher was filled with cold water. Three Green Tea bags were added and in four hours the tea bags were removed. The pitcher was covered and placed in the fridge, ready for a hot day such as today!

On the same shelf is a ripened Avocado! Thank you to my Blogging Friends for your Avocado hints! :) Over the years I have come to enjoy Tofu, Avocados and Green Tea! Life is good!

Do you drink Green Tea? I like it hot or cold. Usually, I use the tea bags. However, in my fridge there is a container of Matcha – powdered Green Tea. If the powdered Green Tea is used to make hot tea, it requires whisking the tea leaves with the hot water.

Now, it’s time to enjoy the view outside while sipping on my iced, refreshing Solar Green Tea!


Yummy!
I will enjoy it!

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I drink a decaf tea but I should try the green tea again! Tea is so refreshing and a nice change from water! Enjoy your day! Stay cool! ♥