|Bowties n Cheese|
This past year I've been working on my family's Genealogy. It's both fascinating & answering questions that I've always been curious about. I've learned that it also comes in very handy to be able to read/ write cursive writing. Some penmanship on records is very legible. Other times- not so much. You know how I like History, so I'm determined to learn more! It's a good time to share one of my family's comfort foods from my childhood. Now, when I prep it, I use Bowtie (Farfelle) Noodles.
Any time of year Bowties n Cheese are always enjoyed at dinner. If a starch such as potatoes or corn are not found in my kitchen/ freezer to prep as part of dinner, this is a very tasty side dish! The Farfelle Noodles are cooked according to directions on the package. After draining them, return to the pot. Add 1 Tablespoon Butter/ Margarine & 8 oz. Cottage Cheese. Stir. Warm over a Low Heat for about 2 minutes. The Cottage Cheese melts a bit & blends with the cooked noodles.
Bowties n Cheese
Farfelle (Bowtie) Noodles
1 Tablespoon Butter/ Margarine
8 oz. Cottage Cheese- I use Low Fat with Chives.
Dash of Pepper
- Cook desired amount of Farfelle Noodles according to package directions.
- Drain & return hot noodles to pot.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Butter/ Margarine & stir.
- Then, add 8 ounces of Cottage Cheese to pot, stirring.
- Sprinkle on a Dash of Pepper, stir.
- Before serving, heat over a Low Heat for about 1- 2 Minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir, serve & enjoy!