Sunday, November 27, 2022

Turkey a la King

Turkey a la King
(File Photo)

Do you have a few pieces/ slices of roasted Turkey in your fridge?  Yesterday, we enjoyed Turkey a la King for dinner!  It's that very easy meal to prepare and tastes oh so good!  It is very similar to a Turkey Pot Pie.  Pieces of roasted Turkey are combined with mixed vegetables in a creamy white sauce and it is served over toasted bread.  It's that easy to prepare!

Click on this link for my recipe for Turkey a la King!  

Most years I rewrite my recipe to share, but this year the weekend is moving quickly, so I am sharing my previously posted link. 

It seems to be a tradition that the day after Thanksgiving we always enjoy Hot Turkey Sandwiches and the next day Turkey a la King is on our menu.  Tonight? We will be enjoying Turkey Soup with carrots and potatoes with the last of the remaining Turkey chunks.  Yesterday, I prepared Turkey Broth.  I used the Turkey Broth instead of canned Chicken Broth in the Turkey a la King.  Some of the broth is also packed away in our freezer, too!

Enjoy!
Yummy! 


No comments: