Monday, February 16, 2009

First Anniversary – Wow!

Today is February 16, 2009! There is an expression “time flies when you’re having fun”. It certainly does! One year ago today I posted my first entry (click on bolded words for link) on my A Tasty Thought by JG Blog.

How many of you have prepared Baked “Tempting Tenderloin” for dinner? Here in Western Massachusetts do you purchase the Pork Tenderloin when the Big Y has the Buy 1, Get 1 Special? I did one year ago and I continue to follow that habit these days.

Over the past year here in New England I have enjoyed sharing easy, delicious, favorite recipes with all of you from all over the world.

Happy Cooking and Stay Tuned!

JG

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've enjoyed looking at your blog and all of your wonderful recipes this morning. I'm glad you commented on my blog so that I could find you! I see lots of interesting recipes I would like to try!