Grilled Haddock is easy to prep. I have posted about this fave dinner before - the first time in July of 2008. My family has always enjoyed eating many types of seafood and we all like the flavor of each variety. I do not serve sauces over servings of fish, because they are not necessary. Quite often they are loaded with calories. We save the extra calories for dessert! :)
*A grilling basket or container (sprayed with PAM) is needed, because the fish can break apart while grilling. :) The steps are easy and quick.
Thyme (optional - I use.)
- On a large dish pour about 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle a little Paprika (& Thyme, optional) on top.
- Rinse Haddock Fillets in cold running water and place on top of Olive Oil & Spices.
- Turn Fillets over to coat other side.
- Place Haddock Fillets in grilling container/basket that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Grill Fillets on preheated grill.
- A 1 lb. piece requires 5 - 7 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of Fillet.
- Turn Fillets over one time during grilling process.
A Ziploc Freezer bag of Butternut Squash was located in our freezer then heated in the microwave. Corn was served along with the squash, so there was much color in our tasty meal. :)
Do you grill fish?