The men in my fam have always enjoyed Jello, so I've made this treat for years, doubling the recipe. There are only 3 ingredients! Sweet!
Lemony Simply Delicious - 2 servings
(1) pkg. small box Lemon flavored Jello Gelatin
(1) Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
(1) Cup boiling water
- Boil 1 Cup cold water.
- Place contents of 1 small pkg. Lemon flavored Jello Gelatin in medium sized bowl.
- Pour in hot water and stir well to dissolve gelatin.
- Add 1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream to bowl.
- Whisk or stir well until ice cream melts.
- Pour into 2 dessert dishes or mugs.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Serve with whipped Cream.
Looking out my window today the purple Hyacinths are beginning to blossom. Ohhh, I'll be looking for the Black Raspberry ice cream in my freezer and Raspberry gelatin in my pantry. :)