- Boil 1 Cup cold water.
- Place contents of 1 small pkg. flavored gelatin in a medium bowl.
- Pour in hot water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Add 1 Cup Vanilla ice Cream.
- Whisk or stir well until ice cream melts.
- Pour into 2 serving dishes/mugs.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sometimes, I use Strawberry flavored Jello, Strawberry ice cream and a few defrosted Strawberries.
Life sure is good! Looking out my window at the colorful bouquet of blooming Zinnias eating Raspberry Simply Delicious! Yummy! That was after our visit this afternoon to Stanley Park in Westfield. Stanley Park is a gem in Western MA. Filled with flowers and beautifully landscaped, a stroll through this gorgeous park always offers wonderful gardening ideas. It also has a fountain! :)
Do you have a favorite quick dessert you make during the summer? Do you have a favorite park you visit?