|Daffodils facing the sun!|
Yesterday, the lid of the shiny grill was opened and a Swordfish Steak was placed on the grill. Swordfish has been a fave of mine way back from my childhood. The only way my mom prepared it was using the broiler. However, I've learned that Grilled Swordfish is absolutely delicious! And it requires little clean-up after dinner.
I've posted my method for grilling Swordfish in the past. After totally enjoying this grilled fish along with a veggie salad & a microwaved "baked" potato, I decided to share it once again. So good!
1 lb. Swordfish Steak
Paprika - about 2 shakes from the bottle
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Pour about 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil on a large dish.
- Sprinkle a little Paprika on top of Olive Oil.
- Rinse Swordfish Steak under cold running water.
- Place on Olive Oil/Paprika in dish.
- Turn Swordfish over to coat other side.
- Place on heated grill and put grill cover down.
- Grill for 7 minutes and 30 seconds.
- The fish is turned over & grill other side for 7 minutes and 30 seconds.
Do you enjoy grilled seafood?