|Grilled Chicken Flatbread|
with Roasted Green Pepper & Zucchini
In April I shared how yummy BBQ Pork Tenderloin Flatbreads with Roasted Asparagus are. Roasted Asparagus & fresh Spinach were placed on top along with chunks of BBQed Pork Tenderloin. What a quick, easy & yummy dinner!
The packages of Flatbread that I use have baking directions on the package. I make 3 White Flatbreads.
***Roasting Veggies: Rinse veggies under cold running water, pat dry & cut into slices or chunks. After coating with baking & sauteing Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Basil & Oregano, they are roasted in a 450°F oven for 15 minutes.
Then it's time to start making the Flatbreads!
|Ready for the oven!|
Grilled Chicken Flatbreads with Roasted Veggies
***Roasted Green Pepper strips & Roasted Zucchini slices.
1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese (can be Fat Free) for each Flatbread
Grilled Chicken cut into chunks
1 teaspoon Water
4 teaspoons BBQ Sauce
Shredded Cheese- desired amount to be sprinkled on top
- Place (3) Flatbreads in a large cookie pan & bake in a 375°F Oven for 2 Minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread about 1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese on each. (I use Fat Free.)
- Place Roasted Green Pepper strips & Roasted Zucchini slices on each Flatbread.
- Add Grilled Chicken, that's cut in chunks.
- In a small cup combine 1 teaspoon cold water & 4 teaspoons BBQ Sauce. Mix well.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce mixture over the 3 Flatbreads.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Shredded Cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 Minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from cookie pan & cut each Flatbread into 3- 4 pieces.
These are so good & not full of dough! Just topped with chunks of Grilled Chicken & Roasted Veggies! With all of the local fresh produce at our roadside stands, fresh veggies are now in season!