|Needs a small scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream!|
Crushed drained Pineapple was added to the slices of Pears & Cortland Apples in my rose colored Pyrex baking dish. Then, Craisins were sprinkled in. They always add a great flavor to a Crisp.
While this dessert was baking the aroma of the sweet fruits was so yummy! After it cooled we enjoyed digging our spoons into our servings. Yes, a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream was on top.
Pine-Apple Pear Crisp is so good!
Pine-Apple Pear Crisp
Oven Temperature: 375°F
Time: 45 - 50 Minutes
4 - 5 peeled sliced large apples - I use McIntosh, Cortland
&/or Empire apples
2 ripened Pears, peeled, cut into slices
8 ounces crushed Pineapple, drained
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/3 Cup + 1 Tablespoon softened Butter or Margarine
1/4 Cup Craisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray PAM in 8" x 8" glass baking pan.
- Rinse Apples & Pears under cold running water & dry.
- Peel & slice Apples & Pears.
- Place peeled sliced Apples & Pears in pan.
- Add Craisins and mix in.
- Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients together in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 45- 50 Minutes or until Apples & Pears are tender.
- Serve warm or chilled with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- When cool, cover & refrigerate any leftovers.