|Two ingredients in Sassy Raisin Sauce|
Raisins & Apple Juice
Think Sunday- you are almost ready to serve dinner. It's at this time that a tasty topping that comes together so quickly is needed! What a great added touch! And- it tastes so good.
I also like to serve this topping over Butternut Squash Ravioli!
Sassy Raisin Sauce
Yield: about 2 and 1/2 Cups
3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
2 Cups Apple Juice
2 Tablespoons Butter/ Margarine
1 Cup Raisins
- Place Cornstarch in small saucepan.
- Slowly add in 1/2 Cup Apple Juice.
- Stir, dissolving Cornstarch.
- Then, add remaining Apple Juice to saucepan, stir.
- Add 2 Tablespoons Butter/ Margarine.
- Add Raisins.
- Stir constantly while cooking over medium heat.
- Sauce will thicken & boil.
- Boil & stir for 1 Minute.
- Serve hot.
For 2 Servings:
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
2/3 Cup Apple Juice
About 1 Tablespoon Butter/ Margarine
1 Handful Raisins
This is always a great addition to a Baked Ham Dinner! Or as a Butternut Squash Ravioli Topping!