|Waiting for warmer weather!|
It's at these times that baking a fillet of fish in my warm kitchen is the thing to do! There will be plenty of time for grilling. When? I don't know, but I'm sure there will be! BTW Baked Haddock is delicious! So there's no need to step in snow to prep dinner.
The method of baking Haddock is similar to grilling Haddock. However, 2 Bay Leaves are placed under the fillet in a baking dish.
Oven: 350°F Time: 20-22 Minutes
1 lb. fillet of Haddock - can be fresh or defrosted
1 teaspoon Olive Oil for sauteing & baking
2 Bay Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Spray with PAM.
- Place Bay Leaves on foil.
- Rinse fillet in cold running water.
- Place fillet on Bay Leaves in baking pan.
- Drizzle Olive Oil on fillet.
- Sprinkle small amount of Paprika on fish.
- Then, repeat with a small amount of Thyme.
- Bake for 20- 22 Minutes. (It will be done when fish flakes easily with a fork.)
We enjoy Baked Haddock with a microwaved "baked" potato and a salad. This is an easy and a very tasty dinner! Great for this time of year!