|Stanley Park in Westfield, MA|
Tortellini Salad is a very easy salad to prep - which always makes it a picnic fave for me! It starts with a 12 ounce bag (or 2, depending on the needed amount ) of tri-colored frozen Tortellini!
Tangy Tortellini Salad
12 ounce bag (or 2) frozen Tri-colored Tortellini
Italian Salad Dressing - 8 oz.
Black Olives, sliced - optional and delicious
- Prepare Tortellini following directions on bag.
- Drain, rinse with Cold water.
- Place in bowl.
- Add about 1/2 Cup Italian Salad Dressing.
- Add desired amount of chopped Parsley, chopped onion + Garlic Powder.
- Add about 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced, optional.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for 6 hours.
- Add additional Italian Dressing, if desired.