|Green Peppers for my freezer.|
Sunday was the day to move on my Pepper detail. With not too much time involved my Green Pepper strips were in my freezer on Sunday afternoon. I'm posting my instructions again this year, because I see that you, my readers, have been searching for it. It's great to use the locally grown veggies during the colder months, too!
After placing the Pepper bags in my freezer I realized that I had not taken a photo. My search was on to find a File Photo. :)
Freezing Green Pepper Strips
- Rinse Peppers under cool running water. Dry.
- Cut off tops.
- Discard seeds.
- Cut each Pepper in strips.
- Place a handful of Pepper strips in a plastic sandwich bag. (I do not use exact measurements.) I "eyeball" the amount I'd get from 1 whole Pepper for each bag.
- Close the sandwich bag and fold over.
- Carefully, place all sandwich bags in a Ziploc Freezer Bag.
- Seal, label and place in freezer.