|Baked Seafood Casserole|
with Scallops, Shrimp & Haddock
The first time I was thinking about baking this, I realized that the much needed individual baking dishes were not in my cabinet! It was time to get 4 pieces of colorful Fiestaware. It's been on my wish list. I needed individual casserole dishes, so the time had come to purchase some. They sure work well when baking a Seafood Casserole!
After looking at so many recipes for this yummy dish, I decided to include 3 types of seafood that are easily available to me. Uncooked Shrimp is always in my freezer & only needed to be defrosted. Scallops & a piece of Haddock can be purchased quickly.
A Baked Seafood Casserole is so easy to make! The seafood is placed in the bottom of buttered individual serving/ baking dishes. Add a little shredded Cheese. Crush hint of salt Ritz Crackers & combine with Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder & melted Butter to sprinkle on top. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes & the yummy Seafood Casserole is ready. How easy can this be? Absolutely delicious, too!
|Tender Baked Seafood|
under the Bubbly Topping
Baked Seafood Casserole
Oven Temperature: 350°F Time: 45 Minutes
6 small Scallops
8 medium uncooked Shrimp, peeled & deveined
about 2/3 lbs. Haddock fillet
3-4 ounces shredded Cheese (Mozzarella or Cheddar Combo)
15 with a hint of salt Ritz Crackers, crushed
3 Tablespoons melted Butter/ Margarine
1/3 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Butter individual baking dishes.
- Remove shells from Shrimp, devein.
- Cut Haddock Fillet in half.
- Rinse seafood under cool running water, drain.
- Place Scallops & Shrimp in baking dishes.
- Place Haddock on top, folding narrow ends under.
- Cover with shredded Cheese.
- In a small bowl combine crushed Ritz Crackers & Garlic Powder.
- Add Worcestershire Sauce & melted Butter/ Margarine, combine all.
- Spread half of Topping Mixture on seafood in each baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 Minutes.
We enjoyed this Seafood Casserole at dinner, again tonight. Working quickly, it took about 30 Minutes to prepare before baking. This is one great entree! Don't wait to order it at a restaurant! It's that good! Served with Rice & a veggie, yum!
Have you baked a Seafood Casserole?