|Reheated in the microwave the second night - Yum!|
Chicken Tenderloins with Cranberry Mustard Sauce
Adapted from Ocean Spray Cranberries
1/2 Cup Craisins
1/2 Cup cold water
1 Lb. Chicken Tenderloins
1/2 Cup Flour
1-2 shakes from my Pepper shaker
2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Cooking & Sauteing)
2/3 Cup Dry White Wine
2/3 Cup Chicken Broth
3 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
1 and 1/2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- Place Craisins in small bowl and cover with 1/2 Cup Cold Water.
- Combine Flour + Pepper in Ziploc bag.
- Rinse Chicken Tenderloins under cold water and place in Ziploc Bag containing Flour/Pepper.
- Close bag and coat Chicken.
- Place 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil in large saute pan, heat over Medium heat.
- Add Flour coated Chicken.
- Cook Chicken about 2 minutes on each side, until Chicken is cooked.
- Place cooked Chicken on a large dish.
- Remove saute pan from heat.
- Using about 2 Tablespoons of the measured Chicken Broth, dissolve Cornstarch in small cup.
- Place remaining Chicken Broth in saute pan. Stir around scraping up browned bits. Add Wine + Yellow Mustard, stir together. Turn on heat. Add Cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Stir mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add drained Craisins and cook 1 minute longer while stirring.
- Add browned Chicken to sauce and heat until Chicken is hot.
- Serve with Rice.