|Ready to be placed in the fridge!|
Suddenly, Lime Simply Delicious came to mind. Friendly's Vanilla Ice Cream was in the freezer and I only needed 1 Cup. A package of lime flavored JELL-O was located in my cabinet. This could only mean one thing - an easy to make, delicious, light dessert after dinner.
Lime Simply Delicious
printable recipe card
1 small pkg. Lime flavored gelatin - I use JELL-O.
1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Cup Cold Water
- Place 1 small pkg. gelatin in a large bowl.
- Add 1 Cup boiling water.
- Stir well to dissolve gelatin. (I use whisk.)
- Add 1 Cup Vanilla ice cream to mixture.
- Stir well to dissolve ice cream. (I use whisk.)
- Pour into dessert dishes or mugs.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Top with Reddi-wip or whipped cream before serving!