Thursday, September 26, 2013

Marinated Green Beans

Green Beans simmering on my stove.
At dinner time during the summer we enjoyed Green Beans purchased from our local Farmers' Market!  They're a fave veggie, so I always purchased more than needed for a meal.  The cooked, cooled extra Green Beans always found their place in a small bowl in our fridge - after about a Tablespoon of Light Italian Dressing had been poured over them (and the bowl was covered).

The crispy green colored beans make a great side dish salad the next day.  Now, this brings back memories for me - prepping 3 Bean Salad for summer picnics.

With the colder weather just around the corner, I'll be using the frozen packaged purchased variety, soon, and will microwave it.  The larger bag will give me a few extra for Marinated Green Beans!  

Do you purchase the fresh Green Beans when available?

Enjoy!
Yummy!


    

No comments: