Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!!

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes!
Just in case you have not yet decided on a special breakfast for Father's Day, these light Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes would be an excellent choice!  Yes, these are the pancakes in my header!  Using Egg Whites, Low Fat Buttermilk & Olive Oil results in oh so light pancakes!  Add in Cinnamon & Nutmeg = Yummy!!!

This AM I made my batch, so my DH is enjoying his fave pancakes twice this weekend.  Tomorrow AM 2 servings will be reheated in our microwave and we will enjoy them along with Turkey Sausage.  Did I mention that they freeze well?  They sure do!  This is one tasty Father's Day breakfast!

These pancakes can be enjoyed any time of year using fresh or frozen blueberries.  If you do not have the ingredients on hand, make them next weekend!

Click on the link below for the recipe: 
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes recipe

I wish all Dads 
a very  
Happy Father's Day!!!

Enjoy!
Yummy!
   

No comments: