|Drizzled with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette|
|My "Bubble Charts"|
Now, a girl's gotta eat! Her DH, too! That brings the promotion in the kitchen. Jim's been cooking! My blog sure comes in handy to continue eating healthy foods that are easy to prep. So my friends, that's why there's been a lack of foodie posts lately.
Simple is good! We enjoy dinner salads in the warm summer months, & this is one yummy salad that's drizzled with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. We're enjoying it this winter! Defrosting the cooked frozen medium sized shrimp in the microwave was a new adventure, too.
Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
1/2 Cup Olive Oil for salads & marinades
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
Dash Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam or Jelly
***Salad Dressing Mixing/ Shaking Container
- Place Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar in shaker container.
- Add dash of Black Pepper.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam or Jelly.
- Place cover on container.
- Shake, shake, shake & shake again. Repeat until jam/ jelly is dissolved.
- Drizzle over salad.