Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Journey of the Mayflower


Learning a little more history is always fascinating!  The Cape (Cape Cod) is a beautiful area in my state of Massachusetts.  Whenever we stop in to the town of Chatham, MA, it's always interesting to read and review a little history.  The area across from the Chatham Lighthouse is not only scenic, there is an interesting plaque to read.

A few years ago in November of 2012, I wrote a post about the history and the voyage of the Mayflower.  I find that it is still a favorite read.  What better time than during Thanksgiving Day week is there to share it again?

"The Journey of the Pilgrims" 

Enjoy!


I wish you all
a Happy Thanksgiving Day
and weekend!!!  

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks so much for the link. It's nice to take time to appreciate this holiday! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hugs, Diane