Monday, October 26, 2020

~Apple Crisp with Craisins/ Raisins~

Apple Crisp with Craisins/ Raisins
(File Photo)

It was quite surprising that this past weekend I baked my first Apple Crisp this Autumn.  Usually, when the local early McIntosh apples are available I purchase them and bake this family favorite dessert.  I guess we have had a few apples, but eating a sliced apple was just so tasty there were never enough left to bake with.  Well, this yummy apple dessert that has a crunchy oat topping is now in our fridge to enjoy again later tonight!  Did I mention that Craisins and raisins are hidden between the slices of baked apples?  They are!  They give this dessert a great taste!  A little scoop of ice cream is always added on top before serving.

I do not want to waste any time sharing my Apple Crisp with Craisins/ Raisins recipe, so click here for the complete Directions!  It is definitely worth the extra click!

It is so good!

Enjoy!
Yummy!

       

No comments: