![]() |
| Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan ready to be placed in our oven (File Photo) |
It's great to find that local Eggplant is now available to purchase at Farmers' Markets and at roadside stands. For me it is the time to bake Eggplant Parmesan. It is a delicious dinner and I also freeze the extra portions to enjoy when our weather gets colder. It will get colder outside before we know it. At this time of year buying local vegetables is great.
No longer do I eat fried foods, so baking the Eggplant Parmesan works so well. It is a 2 step process, but it is easy to prep.
A few years ago I shared the directions, so I am giving that link to my post here and below:
This is a great dinner! For me it is especially tasty, because it is not fried. We enjoy it served with spaghetti or penne.
Enjoy!
Yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment