Grilled Pork Tenderloin
(1) Pork Tenderloin (about 1 and 1/3 lbs.)
1 – 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Oregano, Chili Powder, Sage
1. Pour Olive Oil on a large dish.
2. Now sprinkle the spices listed above on the Olive Oil. Use 2 – 3 shakes of jar or 1/8 tsp. of each, according to taste.
3. Rinse meat under cold running water.
4. Place on large dish with Spices and Olive Oil.
5. Turn meat over and coat with oil mixture on all sides and on ends.
6. After heating the outdoor grill, place the meat on the hot grill.
7. Grill about 25 – 30 Minutes (until cooked) turning over once.
Do you grill Pork Tenderloin? Have you tried Easy Cheesy Noodles? Both foods are family favorites in our home!
Whenever I need to use a spice, I reach into my Spice Rack. My hubby built it to resemble a “shadow box”.