Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Quick Yummy Dinner!

Preparing for the holidays keeps all of us busy! One project is underway and another seems to be in the forming stages. It certainly keeps us moving and humming along. Yesterday, decorating the new small artificial trees for our front doorstep required using my hubby’s Workshop.





Now, I am very acquainted where everything is located in my Kitchen and in my Sewing/Computer Room. However, I usually do not venture into the Workshop, so I can never easily locate the glue sticks and the glue gun. Actually, the easier method was to ask for help in locating everything I needed, because I also wanted to use my hubby’s large workbench.







After my Christmas trees decorating project was completed, it was time to start dinner.

Earlier in the day Sea Scallops were purchased at our local grocery store. It was frigid outdoors, but the aroma of Pan Seared Scallops (click here) on my stove reminded me of the warm days of summer. The “Baked Potatoes” were in the microwave and a nutritious, colorful veggie salad was already on the table. A yummy dinner was ready quickly! Do you also enjoy preparing and eating Seafood during the colder months?

After dinner my knitting needles were clicking away making progress on the black knitted hat! Are you working on projects for the holidays?

Enjoy the season!

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am doing some fun craft projects ...very small and easy! I actually put potatoes in the oven tonight and baked them. I haven't done that in a long time but I had some sweet potatoes and I think they work better in the oven...so I did one of each! Love your recipes! Very sweet trees, too!