However, with the sun shining brightly, the Zinnia seeds have burst upward!
|Zinnia Seeds - Day 6|
|Making Strawberry Simply Delicious|
***Last summer this dessert was a hit at our Family Get-Together with the toddlers in our family. 1- Cup Ziploc containers had either Strawberry, Lime or Lemon Simply Delicious. A squirt of Reddi-wip on top and the little tykes were very happy! The Ziploc 1- Cup containers were easy to stack in the fridge after filling them - just remember to leave a little "head space" before placing the lid on top. A FuN dessert for children of all ages! :)
Strawberry Simply Delicious - 2 servings
(1) pkg. small box Strawberry flavored Jell-O Gelatin - can be Sugar Free
(1) Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
(1) Cup boiling water
- Boil cold water and measure 1 Cup boiling Water for dessert.
- Place contents of 1 small pkg. Strawberry flavored Jell-O Gelatin in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Pour in hot water and stir well to dissolve Gelatin.
- Add 1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream to bowl.
- Whisk or stir well until Ice Cream melts.
- Pour into 2 dessert dishes or mugs.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Serve with Whipped Cream on top.