Monday, April 4, 2022

Roasted Asparagus

Roasted Asparagus
(File Photo)

Roasted Asparagus is delicious! Growing up my family always (and I do mean always) enjoyed Asparagus at dinnertime in the Spring.  It only made an appearance on our dinner table when the fresh local veggie was available at the road side stands in nearby Hadley, MA. My mom always boiled/ drained the cut strips and we would drizzle melted butter over them.  As much as I always liked that method of preparing Asparagus, that is now a Memory!

Now, after preparing the stalks I roast them in a 425°F oven for 12- 13 Minutes.  Oh yes, Olive Oil, dried Basil and dried Oregano and maybe powdered Garlic are in the mix, too before the cookie sheet containing the Asparagus is placed in the oven.  What a great method of preparing this green vegetable!

Ready to be placed in my oven!
(File Photo)

 
For the complete recipe that I have posted in the past click here for Roasted Asparagus!    

It is so delicious!

Enjoy!
Yummy!


No comments: