Friday, December 22, 2023

~CranOrange Coffee Cake~

CranOrange Coffee Cake
before the Almond Icing is drizzled on top.

(File Photo)

CranOrange Coffee Cake
!!  A slice of this delicious cake served with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream is just the best!  It's another great dessert to enjoy at this time of year.  Whole berry cranberry sauce is one of the ingredients.  Years ago when baking this cake I used a cranorange relish, but now I use the whole berry sauce and orange extract.  I also use my Tube Pan rather than my Bundt pan. 
Ready to be placed in my oven.
(File Photo)
This CranOrange Coffee Cake is another yummy dessert that can be baked early.  After the cake cools completely wrap it in foil and place it in the freezer.  The day before you plan to serve it, defrost and drizzle the cake with the Almond Icing.  

Click here for my recipe for this delicious cake! 

My cake for the holidays is already in my freezer! Will you be baking one also?

Enjoy!
Yummy!


   

No comments: