Sunday, December 31, 2023

Top 3 Recipes of 2023

As the year 2023 comes to a close I was viewing the recipes that you, my readers, have continually returned to.  They are foods that are continually in my cooking rotation!  My family also put them in our list of "family favorites".  I have also learned that the recipes are sought after any season of the year!  Rather than list them all, the Top 3 are listed below.  

Click on the name of the recipe to view the directions. 

Top 3 Recipes of 2023

The Baked Seafood Casserole is an entree for a special occasion.  It is delicious!

The Best Ever Irish Soda Bread recipe is sought after especially during the month of March.  At that time so many of us will be baking an Irish Soda Bread or two or three.  Filled with raisins, a slice or half slice is enjoyed at breakfast. 
***Note- Irish heritage is not needed to bake nor enjoy this bread!

A slice of the CranOrange Coffee Cake is a great dessert.  I serve a slice with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.  So yummy!  

These are some of my favorite things!

Enjoy!
Yummy!


   

I wish you
a Happy
and a Healthy New Year!!!

No comments: