When my local grocery store Big Y has a Pork Tenderloin special of "Buy 1 Get 1 Free", this is always one dinner we enjoy. While baking, the Pork Tenderloin rests on 2-3 Bay Leaves and is covered with a sprinkling of Oregano + Rosemary Leaves. Delicious! Couple that with Roasted Carrots and the aromas from our kitchen beckon us to dinner after we learn the news of the day.
- Line a large cookie pan with foil.
- Spray with PAM.
- Rinse Carrots in cold water.
- Place Carrots in a Gallon sized Ziploc Freezer bag that contains 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil, 1/4 teaspoon each of Basil, Oregano, Garlic Powder and also Black Pepper and coat.
- Place coated Carrots on outer sides of foil lined cookie pan. Tongs work well to place coated Carrots on pan. No sticky fingers.
- Place 2-3 Bay Leaves in center of cookie pan where Tenderloin will be placed.
- Rinse Tenderloin in cold water.
- Place Tenderloin on Bay Leaves.
- Drizzle about 1-2 teaspoons Olive Oil on top of Tenderloin.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Oregano on Tenderloin.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Rosemary Leaves on Tenderloin.
After removing from oven, cover with foil and let sit/rest for 5 minutes. Then, remove Pork Tenderloin and cut into slices. The roasted colorful Carrots are a delicious veggie bursting with flavor.
Sometimes, Easy Cheesy Noodles round out this yummy colorful dinner! Mmmmm! I also enjoy a little Mustard as a dipping sauce for pieces of sliced Pork Tenderloin! Do you like mustard?