Monday, December 30, 2019

Baked Seafood Casserole

Baked Seafood Casserole
(File Photo)
New Year's Eve is now in my thoughts!  Soon it will be 2020!  It also had me thinking- what will we be enjoying for dinner that night???  I've been paying attention to what you, my friends, have been reading on my foodie blog, lately.  I now have the answer!  Baked Seafood Casserole!  The delicious seafood dinner that is baked in individual casserole dishes.  That seafood dinner that is oh so easy to prepare and tastes so good!

Ready to enjoy!
(File Photo)
Just imagine- holding your fork and digging into the bubbling topping!  Reaching in for a small piece of seafood.  Maybe part of the baked Haddock.  Or maybe a baked Shrimp!  Or just maybe part of a baked Scallop!  It is definitely a great entree for a special evening.  If you have company and they enjoy seafood, they will certainly enjoy this.

It's a dinner that I bake during the colder months of the year, because it requires 45 minutes in the oven.  While it's baking I work on the Rice side dish and also a salad.

Click here for my recipe!  Place the ingredients on your grocery list!  Baked Seafood Casserole is delicious! 

Enjoy!
Yummy!
        

No comments: