|Creamy Cheesy Pie|
ready to slice & serve
On this particular visit to the sunny state I was introduced to a very easy dessert. After dinner one night, we all enjoyed our dessert- Creamy Cheesy Pie. It was served with a little whipped cream on top. Oh, it was so good! My MIL told me it was a "cinch" to make. She was not kidding!!! One 2- serving box of vanilla cook & serve pudding was prepared & it was combined with 8 ounces of Cream Cheese. Then, the mixture was poured into a pre-made graham cracker crust. Into the fridge it went to cool. O.K. , now that is easy!!! It's not only easy, it tastes so good!!!
No, I never went back to preparing that other Cheesecake again. ;)
This is a dessert I make "every so often". Cheesecake has always been a favorite dessert of mine. Polish Cheesecake, Carrot Cheesecake & Key Lime Cheesecake are quite hard to resist in my book. This one is too!!!
A Few Hints:
- My family uses 1% Milk, so I add 1 Tablespoon powdered milk into pot before making pudding.
- I use Jell-O brand pudding mix, because I do not burn the pot when I use the Jell-O brand. :)
- My son has prepared a delicious Chocolate Creamy Cheesy Pie using chocolate pudding mix.
Creamy Cheesy Pie
(1) pkg. 2 serving cook & serve Vanilla Pudding Mix
(1) pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese
(2) Cups Milk
(1) Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Shell
- Prepare Pudding according to package directions.
- Place Cream Cheese in a medium bowl.
- Pour hot cooked Pudding over Cream Cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Graham Cracker crust. Smooth mixture to crust edges.
- Cool about 30 minutes. Then, cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into slices. Add whipped cream on top.
- Place berries on the side.
- Refrigerate remaining pie to enjoy again. Yum!
Will you be making one, too? Easy + delicious!!!