For the past four days it has been great to take a glance at our outdoor thermometer in the afternoon. A reading of 58°F is mighty fine! The warm weather brought out the crocuses and the use of our grill. Dinner was quick! Yes! Grilled Haddock in March!
Grilled Haddock is easy to prepare and tastes so yummy. A microwaved “baked” potato and a fruit salad rounded out dinner. So good!
1. On a large dish pour about 2 TBS. Olive Oil.
2. Sprinkle a little Paprika (& Thyme, optional) on top.
3. After rinsing a Haddock Fillet in running cold water, place Fillet on the Olive Oil/Paprika (Thyme).
4. Turn the Fish over to coat the other side.
5. Place Fish in a grilling container/basket that has been sprayed with PAM.
6. Grill the Fish.
7. A 1 lb. piece requires 5 – 7 minutes on each side, depending on grill and thickness of Fillet.
8. Turn Fillet over one time during the grilling process.
A grilling container/basket is needed, because the Haddock Fillet will break apart while grilling.
We will be enjoying grilled seafood again this week! Another trip to our Big Y Seafood Dept. Have you used your grill?
We enjoyed our Grilled Haddock dinner!