Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Tonight the grill was heated. Dinner took about 15 minutes to prepare. Microwaved “Baked” Potatoes and a healthy veggie salad were ready quickly. Grilled fish is so good! It is one of the great foods of summer!
1. Pour about 2 TBS. of Olive Oil on a large dish.
2. Sprinkle a little Paprika on top.
3. Rinse the Swordfish Steak under cold running water.
4. Then, place it on the Olive Oil/Paprika.
5. Turn the Swordfish over to coat the other side.
6. Place fish on the hot grill.
7. The fish is turned over one time during the grilling process.
** The amount of needed grilling time depends on the size of the piece of Swordfish and the grill. A 1 lb. piece requires about 5 minutes and 30 seconds on each side.
**We do not use a Grilling Basket while grilling Swordfish.
Tomorrow’s dinner will be prepared inside. Raindrops are predicted. It’s great to use the Grill whenever possible!