2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil for Sauteing & Baking
3-4 small Zucchini &/or Summer Squash
1/2 teaspoon dehydrated Parsley
Oregano, Basil & Garlic Powder - 2 shakes of each from the bottles in my Spice Rack
- Wash veggies in cold running water.
- Cut Zucchini & Summer Squash in slices.
- Heat Olive Oil in Saute skillet, Medium heat.
- Place Zucchini & Squash in skillet and saute.
- Sprinkle Parsley on top.
- Sprinkle on Oregano, Basil & Garlic Powder, as desired.
- Saute until tender, turning slices over - usually 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cut tomato into chunks and add into skillet.
- Heat until tomato is warm.