Continually our outdoor grill is used. Tonight, Grilled Swordfish made for an easy and delicious dinner! Our local grocery store, Big Y, has a wonderful fresh Seafood Dept. There's a special on fresh Swordfish this week, so it was an obvious choice for dinner. Local Green Beans and a microwaved "Baked Potato" also tasted yummy!
This fish hold its own while grilling, so no grilling basket is needed. No fancy sauce (with added calories) accenting the fish is needed, either! Plain, simple and delicious!
1 lb. Swordfish Steak
Paprika - about 2 shakes from the bottle.
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Pour about 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil on a large dish.
- Sprinkle a little Paprika on top of Olive Oil.
- Rinse Swordfish Steak under cold running water.
- Place on Olive Oil/Paprika in dish.
- Turn Swordfish over to coat other side.
- Place on heated grill and put grill cover down.
- Grill for 7 minutes and 30 seconds. The fish is turned over one time while grilling.
- Grill other side for 7 minutes and 30 seconds.
Grilled fish tastes great! Before we know it the season will change and the grill will not be used. I'll be baking fish for dinner and the variety will change. :)