|Ready for the Lid!|
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Ingredients and Method:
- Spray Slow Cooker's pot with PAM.
- Rinse 1 lb. Baby Carrots in cold water. Place on bottom of pot.
- Rinse about 1 lb. Beef Stewing Meat in cold water. Cut in chunks and place on Carrots.
- Layer (1) 16 oz. pkg. defrosted Mixed Veggies on top.
- Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon Oregano and Basil.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder (optional).
- Add desired amount of chopped Onions and Parsley. (I use dehydrated.)
- Wash (1) Potato and cut into chunks. Add.
- Place (1) 14 oz. can diced Tomatoes on top.
- Top with 28 oz. Tomato Sauce.
- Set Temperature on High for 3 Hours. Reduce to Medium for 1 Hour. With my West Bend Slow Cooker I set to #5 and then reduce to #3 and 1/2.