|Grilled Haddock Dinner!|
Grilling Basket/ Container
- On a large dish pour about 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle a little Paprika & Thyme on top.
- Rinse Haddock Fillets under cold running water and place on top of Olive Oil & Spices.
- Turn Fillet(s) over to coat other side.
- Place Haddock Fillets in grilling container/basket that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Grill Fillets on preheated grill.
- **A 1 lb. piece requires 5 - 8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of Fillet.
- Turn Fillets over one time to grill during grilling process.
Summer, the outdoor grill, an easy meal to prepare - what can be better? The 2 side dishes will be posted other days. They were so tasty served along with the Grilled Haddock!