The time is near! The Halloween party for the goblins in your family/ & friends. You might be planning it for next weekend! If you are searching for a beverage that has a yummy, yet creepy look, Orange Halloween Sherbet Punch is great! It's easy to make & is a treat at this time of year. This punch has always been a family favorite for us.
It has 2 ingredients! How easy is that??? When they are combined a frothy brew can be enjoyed by "children of all ages".
Halloween Sherbet Punch
For each 1 Quart of Orange Sherbet
Use 2 Bottles 7Up - 2 Liter size bottles (refrigerated)
- In a large punch bowl place 1 Quart Orange Sherbet.
- Pour 2 bottles 7-Up Soda in punch bowl, pouring some over Sherbet.
- Stir a little to mix. Results in frothy, softened Sherbet on top.
- Ladle into cups adding some of the Sherbet.
- Replenish the 7UP + Orange Sherbet, as needed.