|Baked "Turkey Meatballs"|
Some were placed in the Tomato Sauce
Others were frozen
A few days ago we enjoyed Turkey Meatball Grinders with low fat mozzarella cheese & sauteed Green Pepper strips. Yes, a salad too. Oh yum! What a great tasting dinner!
A one pound package of lean Ground Turkey yields about 16- 17 Turkey Meatballs. There were extras to freeze & have for dinner on future nights.
- I use Egg Whites rather than Whole Eggs whenever I can while cooking.
(2 Egg Whites = 1 Whole Egg.)
- For me quite often, Soy Milk is a replacement for Milk.
- My Spice Rack contains the herbs. :)
Baked "Turkey Meatballs"
Oven Temperature: 375°F Baking Time: 28- 30 Minutes
1 Pound (16 ounces) lean Ground Turkey
3/4 Cups unseasoned Bread Crumbs
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Milk (I use Soy Milk.)
1 Tablespoon dried Parsley
1 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon Basil
1/4 teaspoon dried Chopped Onion
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together- combining well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cover a cookie pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with PAM.
- Make 16- 17 Turkey Meatballs & place evenly on cookie pan.
- Bake for 28- 30 Minutes in a 375°F oven.
- Remove from pan.
The extra "Meatballs" freeze very well, too! These are also so good served over spaghetti!
Do you prepare Baked "Turkey Meatballs"?