via Slow Cooker
It had been many months since I'd made this Chicken dinner in my Slow Cooker. A quick glance and I had most of the ingredients. So why not?? It seems whenever I prepare it, I make it a little differently. This time there were no Potatoes or Yams to add to the Slow Cooker's pot. Well, that was just no problem! We enjoyed this flavorful dish served over pasta.
It was so good! It's always very tasty. The Chicken is always so tender. Carrots and Spinach are filled with flavor. There's a sauce to drizzle over the pasta, too. On a busy day this is tasty and hearty to enjoy at dinnertime.
via Slow Cooker
1 lb. Baby Carrots
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 teaspoon dried Chopped Onion
1- 1 and 1/2 lbs. Chicken Tenders
1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried Basil
1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen Spinach, defrosted
1 can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/3 Cup Water
- Rinse Baby Carrots under cool water. Place in Slow Cooker's pot.
- Sprinkle on 1 teaspoon dried Parsley and 1 teaspoon dried Chopped Onion.
- Rinse Chicken Tenders under cold water and place on top of Carrots.
- Sprinkle on Oregano, Basil and Garlic Powder.
- Add defrosted Spinach on top, spreading evenly.
- In a small bowl mix well Cream of Mushroom Soup with 1/3 Cup Water.
- Spread evenly over top of Spinach.
- Place lid on Slow Cooker and set temperature.
- Cook on #5- High for 1 Hour. Then, reduce heat to #3 for 2 Hours.
- Serve over Pasta.
This is a great dinner any season of the year. I always keep a can of the soup in the pantry, just in case I need it. Much like there's always an extra bag of Flour sitting on the shelf, too.
Dinner tonight?? Oh, our temps were in the mid 60's°F, so Chicken on the grill was quick and easy. We live in New England!