|Raisin Rice Crispies Treats|
- They are so easy to make.
- However, read the directions first.
- The key is to work quickly! :)
- After cutting into bars, store in fridge.
- Before eating, microwave a bar for 7- 9 seconds to warm slightly!
4 Tablespoons Butter/ Margarine
1 (10 ounce) package Marshmallows
5 and 1/2 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 Cup Raisins
- In a large pot (6 quart pot) melt 4 Tablespoons Margarine/ Butter over Low heat.
- Add in 1 bag (10 ounces) Marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Turn off heat.
- Add in 3 Cups Rice Krispies cereal, stir quickly.
- Add in 1 Cup Raisins, stir quickly.
- Then, add 2 and 1/2 Cups more Rice Krispies cereal, stir again.
- Place the mixture (will be sticky) into a 9" x 15" glass baking dish (sprayed with PAM). Press down lightly with the bottom of the measuring cup.
- Cover with plastic wrap & place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars, place in covered container & store in fridge until serving.