Hopefully, if we all wear our masks and use precautions things will change again to a more comfortable norm.
One day last week we enjoyed Tortellini Salad as a side dish at dinner. There was a bag of frozen tri-colored tortellini waiting in the freezer. Waiting for me to prepare it! It's one of my favorite pasta salads in the warmer months. There is something great about biting into a cheese filled Tortellini that's surrounded by Italian Dressing. The seasonings from the dressing just coat each little Tortellini! Did I mention it is easy to prepare? It is! Very easy!
Sometimes, I add black olives, whole or sliced to this pasta salad. They are optional.
(1) 12 ounce bag Frozen Cheese Tortellini- may be lesser quantity
Italian Salad Dressing
- Prepare Tortellini following directions on bag.
- Drain, rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Place in bowl.
- Add about 1/2 Cup Italian Salad Dressing, combine.
- Add desired amount of Parsley Flakes and Garlic Powder.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, stir. Add a little more Italian Dressing if needed.