Saturday, June 19, 2021

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Extras waiting to be packaged/placed in our freezer.
(File Photo)

Tomorrow is Father's Day, so I know what I will be preparing for breakfast on this special day!  The blueberries have been defrosting overnight in the fridge.  Buttermilk was purchased earlier in the week.  I always have the remainder of the ingredients.  Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are my DH's favorite breakfast, so I will be making them!

If you are deciding what to prepare for breakfast tomorrow for the Dad in your household make a batch of these!  They are delicious!  If you do not have Blueberries in your freezer, purchase a bag of the frozen Blueberries to defrost or purchase a pint of fresh Blueberries along with the Buttermilk today.

Yes, they do look like the photo in my header on my blog!  There will be extra pancakes, just like in the header photo, so I freeze them so we can enjoy them on other mornings.

For my recipe click here.   

Enjoy!
Yummy!          



To All Dads...

Happy Father's Day!!!

Enjoy your special day!!!


No comments: