Thursday, August 5, 2021

~Peach Freezer Jam~

Peach Freezer Jam

Summer is definitely the time when it seems like all of the local fruits and veggies ripen at the same time.  The juicy blueberries are still available and now local peaches are too!  Ripened local peaches = it's time to prepare Peach Freezer Jam!  That was on my agenda on Monday.  Tuesday afternoon the Peach Freezer Jam was placed in our freezer. 

I use CERTO liquid fruit pectin when prepping this type, too.  The Directions are located inside the box.

(File Photo)


Even though I've been using this product and prepping Freezer Jams for about 40 years, I still reread the Directions every time.  Just in case there are any changes going on.  

The fruit needs to be prepped, first.  The skins of the peaches need to be removed.  An earlier Blog Post I wrote (click here) has more of the details.   

After placing these containers in our freezer I can say, "Mission Accomplished!" 

We will be Enjoying them!
Yummy!             


No comments: