Sunday, March 12, 2023

Best Ever Irish Soda Bread

Best Ever Irish Soda Bread
(File Photo)

It's that time of year when every one is Irish! It's also that time of year when I look into my fridge to see if I have unsalted Butter and Buttermilk.  I will be baking Best Ever Irish Soda Bread this week. It is delicious! A slice warmed for a few seconds in the microwave to enjoy on St. Patrick's Day has become a tradition! This Irish Soda Bread is filled with plump Raisins.  They are plump, because they are soaked in hot water while I prepare the dough.  It does make a difference.

Ready to be placed in the oven.
(File Photo)

I have also learned that slices of this delicious bread freeze well.

If you have never baked this yummy bread, bake one using this recipe.  I found it many years ago when I was searching for a recipe.  The ones that I had always seemed to be too dry.  You know, like the Irish Soda Breads that you purchase in the grocery stores.  This bread is just the best!

Click here for the recipe and my helpful hints. 

Bake this delicious bread this year!

Enjoy!
Yummy!


 

No comments: