Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fantastic French Toast

At breakfast time on Saturday morning the aroma of cinnamon filled my kitchen. To my family it was a clue that we would be enjoying Fantastic French Toast (click on link). Preparing French Toast with Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Bread is very easy. Keeping in mind that two egg whites equals one whole egg when cooking, I prepared a breakfast with less cholesterol. It is also one of our favorites.

After we had eaten, the extra slices of delicious Fantastic French Toast were packaged and placed in our freezer. On a busier morning they will be reheated in the microwave.

One year my son had a wonderful suggestion – use Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Raisin Bread rather than plain cinnamon bread. I used the idea. Ah, that is so tasty!

Does your family enjoy French Toast? Surprise them on a weekend morning with Fantastic French Toast.

Enjoy!

Yummy!

No comments: