*** To easily peel off the Peach skin before cutting into slices – Carefully, place each cleaned, ripened peach in simmering water for about 35 seconds. Remove the peaches from the hot water with a slotted spoon and cool on a plate. When the fruit can be comfortably handled, it can be peeled and cut into slices.
Peachy Craisin Crisp
Oven temperature: 375°
Baking Time: About 45 minutes
6 – 8 peeled sliced Peaches
¾ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Flour
½ cup (Old Fashioned) Oats
¾ tsp. Cinnamon
¾ tsp. Nutmeg
1/3 cup softened Butter or Margarine
¼ cup Craisins
1. Preheat oven.
2. Spray PAM in 8”x 8”glass Baking Pan.
3. Place sliced Peaches in Pan. Sprinkle in Craisins and mix.
4. Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly in small bowl. Sprinkle over Peaches.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until Peaches are tender.
6. Serve warm or chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
7. After cool, cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Do you bake desserts using peaches? The fresh fruit is delicious!